Click to Enlarge
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Situated on the outskirts of the historic village of Nether Stowey, is this superior, executive bay-fronted detached property offering superb and impressive, spacious accommodation.
AT A GLANCE:
• Superior Detached Property
• Constructed in 2005 by Westbury Homes (now Charles Church)
• Four Double Bedrooms (Two with En-Suite Shower Rooms, All with Fitted Wardrobes)
• (Including) Impressive Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room
• (Including) Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobes
• Two Separate Reception Rooms with Bay Windows
• Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
• Ground Floor Cloakroom & Utility Room
• Attached Double Garage with Electric Roller Door
• Parking on Own Driveway
• Enclosed Lawned Rear Garden with Side Access
• Popular Countryside Development
• Convenient to Many Local Amenities
Positioned within the popular Hartley Meadow development, this superb home briefly comprises: entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge, sitting room (currently a gym) with bay window, open-plan kitchen/dining/family room, cloakroom and utility room to the ground floor. Accessed off a generously sized landing is a family bathroom and four double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes; the master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower room, the guest bedroom (two) with en-suite shower room & fitted wardrobes.
Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden which is predominately lawned and of generous proportions for size for the development. Side access. Parking on own driveway. Attached double garage with electric roller door, personnel door to garden.
Located on the Northern outskirts of Nether Stowey. Hartley Meadow offers the ideal balance between modern convenience and country living. The historic village of Nether Stowey has many facilities including a library, restaurant, butchers, three public houses and Quantock Medical Centre.
The Quantock Hills offer a wide range woodland and moorland walks. Slightly further away, the bustling market town of Bridgwater offers a wider range of amenities and has excellent transport links to the M5 motorway and mainline rail link.
1 Friarn Lawn