Click to Enlarge
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alternate address.
Situated within a quiet leafy position on the outskirts of the historic and highly desirable village of Nether Stowey is this exceptional new build property offering superb modern family living accommodation, close to a number of local amenities and the Quantock Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Quantock House has been traditionally constructed (block and brick) to the highest standard by well-respected local developers and offers a high specification and bespoke features throughout.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
AT A GLANCE:
• Exceptional New Home
• Individual Build by Local Developers
• Traditional Construction
• Finished to a High Specification – we have sold other properties for the developers and are happy for you to visit other examples of their work.
• Four Generously Sized First Floor Bedrooms
• Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & En-Suite Shower Room
• Bedrooms Two & Three with Jack & Jill Bathroom
• Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room with Expansive Patio Doors
• High Quality Kitchen with Quartz Work Surfaces
• Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility Room
• Ground Floor Bedroom (Five) / Formal Dining Room
• Gardens to Both Front & Rear Aspects
• Garage with Remote Controlled Door & Additional Store
• Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
• Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
• Mains Drainage, Gas & Water Supply
• Accommodation Measures Approx. 2000 Sq Feet (186m2)
This stunning family home briefly comprises:
Entrance hall, expansive open-plan kitchen/dining/living room with high quality kitchen with integrated appliances, Quartz work surfaces & breakfast bar, two sets of glazed patio doors overlooking the front garden, formal dining room/bedroom five, shower room and utility room to the underfloor heated ground floor.
Arranged on the first floor and accessed from the spacious landing with remotely controlled (rain sensor) Velux window providing an abundance of natural light, are four bedrooms. The large master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows, dressing room and en-suite shower room. The second and third bedrooms are of generous proportions and benefit from a Jack & Jill family bathroom with both a free-standing bath & separate shower enclosure. The rear aspect fourth bedroom or study complete the first floor.
Externally, there is an attractive raised front garden which will be enclosed by mature hedges and wooden feather-edge fencing and predominantly laid to lawn. The L shaped driveway offers parking for several vehicles and has the option of having electric gates installed to fully enclose the front aspect. There is an integral garage with remotely controlled roller door, which is larger than average with an additional store area. The rear garden is enclosed by mature hedges and wooden feather-edge fencing with paved patio and lawned areas.
The historic village of Nether Stowey has many facilities including a library, restaurant, butchers, three public houses and Quantock Medical Centre. The Quantock Hills offer a wide range woodland and moorland walks. Slightly further away, the bustling market town of Bridgwater offers a wider range of amenities and has excellent transport links to the M5 motorway and mainline rail link.
1 Friarn Lawn